Media is a strategic, transformative, and effective investment for nonprofit organizations.
We Help Nonprofit Organizations Tell Their Stories
Using Video, Film, and Multimedia
IMPACT’S creative team can help you develop your ideas into effective media strategies and compelling content--guiding and customizing the entire creative process and fulfilling the organization's project goals.
We have assembled a team of experienced media professionals who have an inherent social conscience. From Producers, Directors, Assistant Directors, Directors of Photography, Art Directors, Editors, members of the shooting crew, and our board. . . all of those who work with us are motivated and passionate about sharing their talents to “give back.”
From Concept, to Script, to Screen . . .
Our production team coordinates and manages productions of films and videos from inception to completion— from concept and script development, to script-to-screen through the phases of research and development, to studio and location shooting, and post-production preparation for screenings.
Contact Us Today to Discuss
- Developing Video Content for Your Web site
- Documenting Your Organization’s Mission, Vision, and Projects
- Developing TV and Web Public Service Campaigns
- Developing Fundraising Presentations
- Capturing Special Events and Commemorative Presentations
- Advancing Grassroots Outreach and Advocacy
- Strengthening Corporate Sponsored Cause-related Marketing Partnerships
- Educating & Informing the General Public
- Recruiting and Training Staff, Volunteers, and Clients
Email Us and tell us more. Include your phone number, and we will call you. Email: email@example.com
Proceeds from Production Services help fund our projects to increase awareness about Elder Abuse.
View these examples of our work:
• "Spilled Milk"a 30-second Elder Abuse TV PSA, part of our "Campaign Against Elder Abuse."
• "Who Knew?" a 30-second Elder Abuse PSA for TV and the Web "Play Your Part" Outreach Project.
• "I Didn't Know" longer form Web PSA, part of our "Play Your Part" Outreach Project.
• In the Blink of an Eye: Developing Livable Communities for All Ages, a 12-minute video produced for the National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (n4a), made possible by a grant from MetLife Foundation.
Our Team’s Nonprofit and Corporate Clients have included:
ABC Nightline/Ted Koppel Productions
City College of New York
Computer Museum, Boston
Ford Motor Company
Jewish Family Services
J. Patrick Lannan Foundation
Lenox Library Association
Met Life Foundation
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
Mutual of America
National Association of Area
Agencies on Aging (n4a)
NYC Department of Cultural Affairs
Peter F. Drucker Foundation
Procter & Gamble
Schomberg Center, NYC
South Florida Telecommunications
Sylvan Learning Centers
U.S. Department of State